Carderzone.Biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++

4 posters

Go down

Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++ Empty Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++

Post by Black_mafia Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:25 pm

99.9% valid dumps
Fresh base daily
Best price on the market
Only us dumps , Asia and Europe
Minimum amount $100

*Guaranteed money refund within 24hrs *
NB : dumps would be replaced if it fails ,
    Money will be refunded as well.

PRICES:

USA -$25 per pcs

Europe - $30per pcs

Asia - $50 per pcs

*High balance 10k-50k*

serious persons only!

Add on ICQ for price list cheers!

Accepted payment system

-WU

-btc

NOTE:
For a customer to get refund customer must provide non working dumps within 24hrs for money refund!

*Verified_dumps*

ICQ 691441876

Last edited by Black_mafia on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 9 times in total

Black_mafia

Back to top Go down

Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++ Empty Re: Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++

Post by Purple_ninja Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks sir ! Initially I thought otherwise but your Europe dumps proved me wrong . Sorry for doubting you and once again thanks very much !!!A++++

Purple_ninja

Back to top Go down

Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++ Empty Re: Fresh base ! high balance ! 10k-50k tested Serious people only A+++

Post by big_mack Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:08 pm

@purple_ninja bro are you sure about what you're saying because I need some but I'm having second thoughts about it , but all the same I'll try purchasing and leave a feed back this evening . How long does it take to send it ?

big_mack

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_ninja Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:13 pm

@big_mack yea bro it took approximately 2hrs but according to him because I made payment through WU , he had to receive it first that's why but normally it's faster . But trust me bro I had you same doubts but he proved me wrong try purchasing and let's see the feed back

Purple_ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by big_mack Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Alright bro I'm trusting you but I'll leave a feed back afterwards

big_mack

Back to top Go down

Post by big_mack Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:23 pm

@purple_ninja bro!!! I bought some Europe dumps from him and he delivered as you're saying . It's good he's not like the others I'll confirm based on my first transaction with him and give him an A+++ .

big_mack

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_ninja Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:28 pm

@big_mack you see what I said? , apparently he's legit so I'm just gonna thank my starts and work with him because there are lots of fakes around bro . Anyways anybody wants to buy feel free I used my self and a scapegoat and its legit you can as well don't a feed back after transacting with him cheers!

Purple_ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_buyer Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Wow! For the first time I'm beginning to believe people like this . Funny enough what you people are saying is true , I just bought stuff from this seller and he was honest to me . Thanks to the @Admin to having people like this verified ! Keep the good work up @black_mafia !! A+++

Aaron_buyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_mafia Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Thanks everyone one of you for leaving comments here! I've noted your names next time I'll give a 35% percent discount for spreading the good word! Cheers!

Black_mafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down